Adoption fees are collected to off set the costs associated with maintaining the health and well being of all the dogs in the rescue program. Every effort is made for each dog to have the following completed prior to adoption
Every effort is made for each dog to have the following completed prior to adoption:
- Recent vet exam
- Current Rabies and Distemper/ Parvo Vaccines
- Spayed or Neutered (when appropriate)
- Microchipped – permanent identification for finding lost dogs
- Current heartworm test and on preventative
- Treated with Frontline to control Fleas and Ticks
- Dewormed when neccessary
Our fee structure for any dog in the program is based on age of the dog.
- Altered Puppies up to 6 months: $400
- Unaltered Puppies up to 6 months: $300 + $150 at time of adoption with $150 refund upon proof of spay/neuter.
- Dogs 6 months to 7 years: $300
- Dogs 8 – 9 years: $175
- Dogs 10+ years: $100
**Multiple adoptions or subsequent adoptions are given a $50 discount.
The adoption fees may be considered tax deductible. Please contact your tax consultant for the appropriateness of the deduction.